It’s hard to believe that just a month ago today, I began creating my blog. Now I have the honor and privilege of being nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Amy at Insights From The Edge and Mark at Down Many Roads. I greatly appreciate their kindness and consideration of my humble beginnings for this award. A big thank you to Amy and Mark. Please check out their blogs–both are great!
Here are the VBA rules:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for the VBA.
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Seven Things About Myself:
- I’ve lived in seven countries.
- I’m the eldest of seven children.
- I have seven pets (six cats and a boxer).
- I was 55 when I retired in 2011.
- I have an MBA and a M.S. in Strategic Focus from Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, Scotland.
- I took my first golf lesson from a Scottish golf pro in 2013.
- In addition to writing, I participate in two craft areas–candle making and pyrography.
My nominees for the VBA area, which are based on the quality of their writing, the uniqueness of their subject matter, and the level of love displayed on the virtual page are:
- Travel Tales 101
- Ann Writes Things
- Run and Follow
- My Mixed Blog
- Little Aya’s Cottage
- Journey of a Tired Heart
- A Short Conversation
- Curiouser and Curiouser
- Steve’s Story Place
- Fleeting Muse
- Mystical Writer
- Roam Wild and Free
- Catwoods Porch Party
- Gerry Wilson
Ann and Mark, thank you again for your nominations.