Introducing my upcoming weekly blog post, Randall’s Ramblings, which will commence this Sunday, January 24, 2016. Topics will be related to writing in some way, shape, or form, but I’m open to all suggestions.
At present, I plan to include the following:
- Status of my personal works in progress.
- Snippets on why I want to write and what’s led me to this stage in my life.
- Blogs posts I’ve checked out and want to share.
- Books I’m reading.
- Authors I’ve found.
- Any new writing resources I’ve found or been introduced to.
- Anything else I can think of.
In addition to being posted here, it will also be posted on my Twitter and LinkedIn accounts (FB too, once that’s back up and running).
Hope you’ll join me. Your blog could be on my list:)
4 thoughts on “Blogging 101 – Day Fifteen”
Great suggestion and will do that!
I’m a big fan. Your posts hit my inbox. Looking forward to your ramblings.
Thanks Amy. Greatly appreciate your support.
Since your feature is about writing, why not share some of your fiction, such as an excerpt from a novel you’re working on, or a short story. Personally, I am writing articles for a blogger each week, and a few days after the article is published, I will do a weekly post with a pingback to the original article.